Recipe by Hayley Lewis
Being a very picky salsa/dip eater (not chunky, not runny) this is a perfect blend of the two. You get the chunky substance from the beans, corn and avocados at the same time as getting the smoothness from tomatoes and onions. Avoids accidentally biting on a huge chunk of ONION- ew!!
- 3 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can mexicorn
- 3 large tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- 1 small purple onion
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro
- 1⁄8 cup minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- jalapeno, with juice, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend tomatoes and onion completely in a large bowl.
- Add hand chopped avocados, cilantro, garlic.
- Add beans, corn, lemon juice, olive oil, red wine vinager, jalapenos, and salt & pepper.
- Mix together, serve with tortilla chips and ENJOY!
- -Idea- Also works wonderfully for vegetarian burritos!