Member #610488's Note:
This is a copycat of the Benihana Yakisoba served at the restaurants.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (4 ounce) packages yakisoba noodles, boiled per package directions
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 of a small cabbage
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 8 ounces bean sprouts
- 15 fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- pickled ginger, to taste
- ao nori, to taste
- 1Cut the cabbage, carrot, onion, and mushrooms into bite sizes.
- 2Heat oil in a large pan. Add cabbage, carrot, onion, and mushrooms in the pan and saute in high heat. Add yakisoba noodles in the pan and stir-fry 1 minute.
- 3Put 1/3 cup of water in the pan and cover it with a lid. Steam the noodles for a few minutes. Take the lid off and add yakisoba seasoning or sauce.
- 4Stir the noodles well and fry them for a few minutes.
- 5Sprinkle ao-nori and beni-shoga over yakisoba before serving.
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Benihana Yakisoba
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.5
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 944.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: