Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a copycat of the Benihana Yakisoba served at the restaurants.
Make and share this Benihana Yakisoba recipe from Food.com.
- 3 (4 ounce) packages yakisoba noodles, boiled per package directions
- 1 carrot
- 1⁄4 of a small cabbage
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 8 ounces bean sprouts
- 15 fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- pickled ginger, to taste
- ao nori, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- Cut the cabbage, carrot, onion, and mushrooms into bite sizes.
- Heat oil in a large pan. Add cabbage, carrot, onion, and mushrooms in the pan and saute in high heat. Add yakisoba noodles in the pan and stir-fry 1 minute.
- Put 1/3 cup of water in the pan and cover it with a lid. Steam the noodles for a few minutes. Take the lid off and add yakisoba seasoning or sauce.
- Stir the noodles well and fry them for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle ao-nori and beni-shoga over yakisoba before serving.