Recipe by Member #610488
This is a copycat recipe for a dish served at Benihana's.
Top Review by tonyakmckinney
I made this the other night for my daughter. It was delicious and so easy! This will become one of my weekly recipes. So good! I didn't have the green onions it called for so I just used regular ones.
- 1⁄4 cup sake
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mirin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 lb boneless beef top loin steaks, sliced thin or 3⁄4 lb boneless chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour all Teriyaki Sauce ingredients in a pan. Stir the mixture well.
- Put the pan on low heat and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Remove from the heat and cool the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or flat grill until very hot and stir-fry the meat for 2 minutes.
- Add spring onions and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add Teriyaki Sauce and stir-fry for 1 minute.