Chef #373133's Note:
This recipe is a copycat for the delicious shrimp at Benihana's
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat griddle to about 350 degrees.
- 2Oil griddle with soybean oil.
- 3Place shrimp on griddle and saute about 3 minutes on each side.
- 4Add garlic butter and continue to cook for 1 to 2 minutes longer.
- 5Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Squeeze juice from half a lemon over the shrimp.
- 7Remove from griddle.
Browse Our Top Japanese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Benihana Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.0
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 53.6 mg
- Sodium 2227.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: