Prep 3 mins
Cook 7 mins
This recipe is a copycat for the delicious shrimp at Benihana's
- 5 large shrimp
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons soya oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Heat griddle to about 350 degrees.
- Oil griddle with soybean oil.
- Place shrimp on griddle and saute about 3 minutes on each side.
- Add garlic butter and continue to cook for 1 to 2 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Squeeze juice from half a lemon over the shrimp.
- Remove from griddle.
Wonderful! I also haven't been to Benihana in ages since they don't have them here and I have craving it. I served it with Benihana Fried Rice. Benihana Japanese Fried Rice
It's been over a decade since I was at Benihana, so I can't remember if it tastes the same, but it is very, very good.