Member #610488's Note:
This is a copycat recipe from Benihana's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup sake
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup mirin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon togarashi pepper
- 4 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 12 ounces squid, cleaned and sliced
- 1 lb large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 12 ounces scallops
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup green beans or 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup cauliflower or 1 cup cabbage
- 15 fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 3 (250 g) packages udon noodles, boiled per package directions
- 1Pour all Diablo sauce ingredients in a pan. Stir the mixture well.
- 2Put the pan on low heat and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- 3Remove from the heat and cool the mixture.
- 4Heat the oil in a frying pan or flat grill until very hot and stir-fry the seafood for 2 minutes.
- 5Add the vegetables and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- 6Add udon noodles in the pan and stir-fry 1 minute.
- 7Put 1/3 cup of water in the pan and cover it with a lid. Steam the noodles for a few minutes. Take the lid off and add diablo sauce.
- 8Stir the noodles well and fry them for a few minutes.
Browse Our Top Japanese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Benihana Seafood Diablo
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 817.8
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 265.9 mg
- Sodium 4011.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 52.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: