1/7 Photos of Benihana Japanese Fried Rice
Andy Wold's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice following instructions on package (Bring 2 cups water to a boil, add rice and a dash of salt, reduce heat and simmer in covered saucepan for 20 minutes).
- 2Pour rice into a large bowl to let it cool in the refrigerator.
- 3Scramble the eggs in a small pan over medium heat.
- 4Separate the scrambled chunks of egg into small pea-size bits while cooking.
- 5When rice has cooled to near room temperature, add peas, grated carrot, scrambled egg and diced onion to the bowl.
- 6Carefully toss all of the ingredients together.
- 7Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium/high heat.
- 8When butter has completely melted, dump the bowl of rice and other ingredients into the pan and add soy sauce plus a dash of salt and pepper.
- 9Cook rice for 6-8 minutes over heat, stirring often.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Benihana Japanese Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.5
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 104.4 mg
- Sodium 616.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 10.5 g