Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this in my stack of recipes--not sure where it came from or how authentic it really is.
Make and share this Benihana Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- In a large skillet melt butter. Add onions, carrots and scallions. Sauté until carrots are translucent; set aside.
- Heat oven to 350°F Place sesame seeds in a shallow pan and bake until golden brown (approx. 10 to 15 minutes), shaking pan occasionally for even color.
- Lightly grease another skillet. Beat eggs and pour into hot skillet. Cook as you would scrambled eggs.
- Combine rice, vegetables, sesame seeds and eggs.
- Add soy sauce. Stir. Salt and pepper to taste.