Recipe by AZPARZYCH
Found online; posting for ZWT6 (Asia)
Top Review by alligirl
WOW, these suckers are HOT! YUMMY! SPICY! I chickened out using my oven rack (dh bakes frozen pizza there :-( ) so I just used a cooling rack over a baking sheet. Worked just fine, and I'm so glad we tried these. Thanks for sharing, AZPARZYCH!
- 2 lbs russet potatoes
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Remove oven racks & spray them with oil.
- Wash potatoes & slice them lengthwise into sticks 1/2″ thick or crosswise into rounds 1/3″ thick.
- Transfer to a baking pan & spray well with oil.
- Add seasonings & toss to coat. Place the rounds in a single layer on the oven racks. Place the racks in the centre of the oven.
- Bake until the potatoes are tender, with a deep, golden-brown crust, about 20 to 25 minutes. Serve piping hot.