Found online; posting for ZWT6 (Asia)
Make and share this Bengali-Style Oven-Fried Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Remove oven racks & spray them with oil.
- Wash potatoes & slice them lengthwise into sticks 1/2″ thick or crosswise into rounds 1/3″ thick.
- Transfer to a baking pan & spray well with oil.
- Add seasonings & toss to coat. Place the rounds in a single layer on the oven racks. Place the racks in the centre of the oven.
- Bake until the potatoes are tender, with a deep, golden-brown crust, about 20 to 25 minutes. Serve piping hot.