1/1 Photo of Benedictine Sandwiches
Perfect finger sandwiches - the first ones to go at any "tea" or luncheon. From Paula Deen I just tweak the Tabasco a bit...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the cucumber, and remove the seeds.
- 2Place in a food processor and pulse about 5-6 times until minced. (I use my Pampered Chef handy chopper, chopping a few pieces at a time - about 15 chops).
- 3Transfer cucumber to a small mixing bowl.
- 4Chop onion in chopper or food processor, until finely minced. Add to cucumber.
- 5Add cream cheese, salt, food coloring and Tabasco, combining well.
- 6With a biscuit cutter, cut rounds out of bread slices.
- 7Spread a small amount of mayonnaise on bread rounds. Top with cucumber mixture, spreading to edges. Top with additional bread round.
- 8Garnish with parsley or other herbs as desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Benedictine Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (586 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.1
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.8 mg
- Sodium 102.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.0 g