Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is a favorite summer time dip for veggies, crackers, or pita bread wedges. It is light and really good. This is one of my all time favorite dips!
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded, chopped (3 to 4 inch)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, grated
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 drops hot sauce (your Favorite)
- garlic powder
- In bowl Beat Cream Cheese, then add the rest of ingredients, blend well.
- Put in fridge for several hours.
- Serve with veggies, pita wedges or crackers.
this is a great dip i i love your site the picture of your canned goods made me drool..lol and i didnt know cilantro takes out heavy metals thats good to know