Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This can be used as a dip for vegetables or as a sandwich spread. I make tea sandwiches with this spread for the buffet table.
- 1 large cucumber
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 dash green food coloring (optional)
- Pare, grate, and drain cucumber.
- Combine with remaining ingredients in food processor.
- Serve as is or as a sandwich or canape spread.
- Thin with sour cream to make a dip for vegetables.