Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is more like a soup with pasta.
- 300 g bucatini pasta or 300 g spaghetti
- 1 (400 g) can kidney beans
- 1 (400 g) can chopped tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon mixed Italian herbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 100 g mozzarella cheese or 100 g cheddar cheese
- cook pasta al dente.
- set aside.
- in a pan heat olive oil.
- add Kidneybeans and tomatoes.
- cook until bubbling.
- add herbs, cayenne pepper and black pepper to your liking.
- serve tomatoe, pepper mixture first on plate.
- top with pasta and cheese.