Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
Moist and Chewy, these cookies taste like the Toll House cookie recipe!
Make and share this Ben & Jerry's Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat Butter and Sugars until creamy.
- Add Eggs and Vanilla.
- Mix Flour, Salt, and Baking Soda together in a separate bowl.
- Add flour mixture into the butter mixture until well blended.
- Next add the Chocolate Chips and the Walnuts.
- Using a Tablespoon, drop cookie dough onto your cookie sheet, about 3 inches apart (approximately 24 cookies).
- Bake cookies for 11 to 14 minute Let cookies cool and Enjoy!
Nice and chewy, but best fresh out of the oven. I overbaked some of them a little, but otherwise they were very nice and soft.
Superb! I used a 1/4c to measure the dough and baked at 350 for 14 minutes.... then they really were GIANT! Didn't add the walnuts.
Fantastic recipe! i made a batch and placed the dough in the fridge...made lovely cookie dough ice cream and i baked the rest...yum!