Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
Moist and Chewy, these cookies taste like the Toll House cookie recipe!
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat Butter and Sugars until creamy.
- Add Eggs and Vanilla.
- Mix Flour, Salt, and Baking Soda together in a separate bowl.
- Add flour mixture into the butter mixture until well blended.
- Next add the Chocolate Chips and the Walnuts.
- Using a Tablespoon, drop cookie dough onto your cookie sheet, about 3 inches apart (approximately 24 cookies).
- Bake cookies for 11 to 14 minute Let cookies cool and Enjoy!
Nice and chewy, but best fresh out of the oven. I overbaked some of them a little, but otherwise they were very nice and soft.
Superb! I used a 1/4c to measure the dough and baked at 350 for 14 minutes.... then they really were GIANT! Didn't add the walnuts.
Fantastic recipe! i made a batch and placed the dough in the fridge...made lovely cookie dough ice cream and i baked the rest...yum!