Moist and Chewy, these cookies taste like the Toll House cookie recipe!
Make and share this Ben & Jerry's Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat Butter and Sugars until creamy.
- Add Eggs and Vanilla.
- Mix Flour, Salt, and Baking Soda together in a separate bowl.
- Add flour mixture into the butter mixture until well blended.
- Next add the Chocolate Chips and the Walnuts.
- Using a Tablespoon, drop cookie dough onto your cookie sheet, about 3 inches apart (approximately 24 cookies).
- Bake cookies for 11 to 14 minute Let cookies cool and Enjoy!