1/8 Photos of Ben & Jerry's Fresh Georgia Peach Ice Cream
3 hrs 55 mins
3 hrs 55 mins
The best way to capture the elusive flavour of summertime. Ben and Jerry prefer small peaches because they have more flavor and less water than the larger ones. Prep is 2hrs 15 mins which is almost all chill time. Freezing time is however long it takes for your ice cream maker to freeze it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the peaches, 1/2 cup of the sugar, and the lemon juice in a bowl.
- 2Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, stirring the mixture every 30 minutes.
- 3Remove the peaches from the refrigerator and drain the juice into another bowl.
- 4Return the peaches to the refrigerator. Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy, 1-2 minutes.
- 5Whisk in the remaining 3/4 cup sugar, a little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended, about 1 minute more.
- 6Pour in the cream and milk and whisk to blend.
- 7Add the peach juice and blend.
- 8Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following manufacturer's instructions.
- 9After the ice cream stiffens (about 2 minutes before if is done) add the peaches, then continue freezing until the ice cream is ready.
- 10Makes 1 generous quart.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ben & Jerry's Fresh Georgia Peach Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (1402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3034.2
- Calories from Fat 1758
- Total Fat 195.3 g
- Saturated Fat 118.3 g
- Cholesterol 1058.2 mg
- Sodium 445.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 306.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 276.8 g
- Protein 33.2 g