Are Ben & Jerry two of your best friends? Then try this copycat ice cream recipe! (Prep time includes LOTS of chilling time.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the shaved chocolate flakes and the cherries in separate bowls; cover and refrigerate.
- 2Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 3Whisk in the sugar, a little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended, about 1 minute more.
- 4Pour in the cream and milk and whisk to blend; add chilled chocolate and cherries and stir to combine.
- 5Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturers instructions.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.3
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 184.8 mg
- Sodium 74.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 5.8 g