1/1 Photo of Ben & Jerry's Butter Pecan Ice Cream
Another one of Ben and Jerry's released recipes for making at home. Enjoy! Cooking time is however long it takes your ice cream freezer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a heavy skillet over low heat.
- 2Add the pecans and salt and saute, stirring constantly, until the pecans start to turn brown.
- 3Drain the butter into a small bowl.
- 4Transfer the pecans to another bowl and let cool.
- 5Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 6Whisk in the sugar, a little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended, about 1 minute more.
- 7Pour in the cream and milk, and whisk to blend.
- 8Add the melted butter and blend.
- 9Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturer's directions.
- 10After the ice cream stiffens (about 2 minutes before it is done), add the pecans, then continue freezing until done.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ben & Jerry's Butter Pecan Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (1186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4023.7
- Calories from Fat 3224
- Total Fat 358.3 g
- Saturated Fat 182.7 g
- Cholesterol 1353.3 mg
- Sodium 2256.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 189.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 155.1 g
- Protein 40.3 g