Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Taken from Three Dog Bakery Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days or wrap well and freeze for up to two months.
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons carob powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F. Greas an 8-inch.
- squeare baking pan with nonstick veggie spray.
- Stir the flour, carob, powder, and baking powder in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil and honey.
- Add eggs, one at a time, whisking to incorporate.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Spread the batter evenly in pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until brownies start to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Cool to room temperature, cut into bars and serve.