Recipe by Manda
These are a staple at my house for breakfast, and sometimes lunch. It sounds like an odd combination, but trust me, after one of these babies, you'll be hooked!!
Top Review by bullwinkle
This made a big sandwich. The only thing I would leave off if I were eating it for breakfast again is the slice of onion ( to early in the day LOL). We used an American cheese slice with peppers in it. This makes a nice hearty sandwich. Thanks Manda. Bullwinkle.
- 1 large egg
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1 -2 slice cooked deli-sliced ham
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1 English muffin, split and toasted
- 1 -2 slice tomatoes
- 1 slice onion, seperated into rings
- iceberg lettuce
- mayonnaise or salad dressing
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, beat egg with milk.
- In large, nonstick skillet, melt butter or margarine.
- Add ham to skillet, then add egg, keeping the two separate in the pan.
- Fry egg until cooked through (adding salt and pepper to taste) and turn ham every few min.
- to heat it through.
- Place slice of cheese on top of egg, turn off heat,and cover skillet.
- Place egg on one half of English muffin, then top with ham.
- Next, add tomato, onion, and lettuce.
- Spread mayonnaise or salad dressing on other half of muffin, and put on top, to make a sandwich.
- OPEN WIDE!