1/4 Photos of Bell's Poultry/Stuffing Seasoning
This recipe mix is as close as I could make to the original! =) Easy to make with spices from your cupboard and no salt!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ingredients and store in an airtight container.
- 2Sprinkle on poultry before roasting or make a stuffing.
- 3Stuffing: Melt 4 tbls. butter.
- 4Saute 1/3 c.minced onion and 1/2 cup chopped celery until tender.
- 5Salt to taste.
- 6Add vegetables to eight slices of bread (cubed and toasted).
- 7Add 1/2 cup water and 1 1/2 tsp of poultry seasoning to the bread mixture and toss.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bell's Poultry/Stuffing Seasoning
Serving Size: 1 (2 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g