1/6 Photos of Bellissimo Panini
Vicki in CT's Note:
You do not need a panini press to make this sandwich, just use a skillet. From the cookbook "Delizioso: Panini the Italian Way"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ciabatta rolls, split
- 1/4 cup garlic-infused olive oil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 lb prosciutto, sliced thinly
- 1/4 lb provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1In a small saute pan over medium heat saute pepper and onion in 1 tsp olive oil until onion is translucent and pepper is softened.
- 2Brush each cut side of the rolls with garlic olive oil and lightly salt and pepper.
- 3Assemble sandwiches using prosciutto, cheese, arugula, and sauteed vegetables. Lightly brush outside of assembled sandwiches with remaining olive oil.
- 4Cook until done, about 4-8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bellissimo Panini
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.5
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.6 mg
- Sodium 253.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: