Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Southern Living; one of my go-to special occasion brunch beverages.
- 6 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 2 cups apricot nectar
- 6 2⁄3 cups champagne
- Combine half of peaches and apricot nectar in container of an electric blender, and process until smooth.
- Repeat procedure with the remaining peaches and apricot nectar; freeze.
- Remove peach-apricot mixture from freezer 30 minutes before serving.
- To serve, spoon about 2/3 cups mixture into each stemmed glass and add 2/3 cups champagne.
This was a good bellini though I had to let mine thaw out quite a bit...
Ahhhh, life doesn't get any better than this. The girls sat on the deck for a little brunch I hosted and went wild for this lovely litte drink. Very refreshing and sophisticated. My one friend said, "If a drink can be sexy, than this is one sexy drink" (God I love that girl, ha, ha, ha.) Thanks for sharing this treat, ratherbeswinning.