Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love trying new martinis; this one looks good.
- 1 3⁄4 ounces vodka
- 3⁄4 ounce peach schnapps
- 3 ounces white cranberry juice
- 1 slice peach (or maraschino cherry)
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes.
- Add in the vodka, peach schnapps, and cranberry juice.
- Shake vigoruously for 5-10 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass; garnish with a peach slice or a maraschino cherry.
A little sweet for my tastes, but still very good. I froze my peach slices, then added them to the drink to help it stay cold.
Excellent,this is a great summer drink! it tasted like peach juice.