Recipe by Trinkets
This refreshing drink was invented by Tony Abou-Ganim, Master Mixologist, at the Bellagio in Las Vegas. The colors remind me of sunset, and the taste is out of this world!
Top Review by Sherrybeth
Oh my goodness gracious...this was magnificent. I mixed up enough for 8 people. I would have provided a picture of how nice they looked, but by the time I got back onto the patio, they had all been sucked down except mine!!! I would highly recommend this recipe!!!!
- 1 1⁄4 ounces stolichnaya ohranj vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 ounces freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 ounce fresh sour mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Add above ingredients to an ice-filled mixing glass; shake until well-blended, strain into an ice-filled tumbler.
- Garnish with a slice of orange and a spiral of lemon.
- *Simple syrup can be easily made by dissolving 1 part superfine sugar in 1 part boiling water and allowed to cool.
- Mixing 2 parts freshly squeezed lemon juice to 1 part simple syrup with ½ teaspoon egg whites can easily make fresh sour.