Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A light, tangy dressing for your summer salads! This recipe is from the Bella San Luci company, which specializes in sun-dried tomatoes. I have not made it myself, but I’m on a mission to find good homemade salad dressings, so this is definitely on the must-try-soon list! Since I haven't tried it yet, the serving amount is a guess.
- 4 ounces sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until creamy.
- Chill before serving on tossed green salad, garden fresh veggies, or any other salad of your choice.
We didn't care for this too much. It was bitter from all of the basil.