Recipe by A Messy Cook
A light, tangy dressing for your summer salads! This recipe is from the Bella San Luci company, which specializes in sun-dried tomatoes. I have not made it myself, but I’m on a mission to find good homemade salad dressings, so this is definitely on the must-try-soon list! Since I haven't tried it yet, the serving amount is a guess.
- 4 ounces sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste