Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A different stuffed pepper. The chunks of melted cheese in the orzo are so good! If you like your peppers very tender, steam or roast them a bit before filling.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook pasta 3/4 of time recommended on package.
- Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds.
- Mix salt, pepper and oil and spread on insides of peppers.
- Chop olives and mix with parsley and nuts.
- Drain pasta and mix with olive mixture and hot sauce.
- Stir in cheese and spoon into peppers.
- Place in an oil greased pan and cover with foil.
- Bake 20 minutes, remove foil, and bake another 15 minutes, or till peppers are tender.