1 hr 5 mins
A different stuffed pepper. The chunks of melted cheese in the orzo are so good! If you like your peppers very tender, steam or roast them a bit before filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Cook pasta 3/4 of time recommended on package.
- 3Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds.
- 4Mix salt, pepper and oil and spread on insides of peppers.
- 5Chop olives and mix with parsley and nuts.
- 6Drain pasta and mix with olive mixture and hot sauce.
- 7Stir in cheese and spoon into peppers.
- 8Place in an oil greased pan and cover with foil.
- 9Bake 20 minutes, remove foil, and bake another 15 minutes, or till peppers are tender.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bell Peppers Stuffed With Orzo & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.7
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 29.8 mg
- Sodium 349.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 14.6 g