Recipe by mommyoffour
This is a basic pepper sauce over penne. I really like serving this with a lettuce salad and garlic bread.
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into long thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into long thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into long thin strips
- 26 ounces marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook penne according to pkg. directions.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large skillet.
- Add bell peppers; cook and stir over high heat 1 minute.
- Reduce heat; stir in marinara sauce.
- Cook 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Pour pepper mixture over hot drained penne.
- Sprinkle with cheese.