Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to make and so good served with seasoned black beans.
- 8 fajita-size whole-wheat flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 thinly sliced red pepper
- 1 thinly sliced green pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup bottled salsa (your favorite)
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Heat tortillas as package directs.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add peppers, zucchini and onions; saute 5 to 6 minutes until crisp-tender and slightly browned.
- Season with salt.
- MIX Salsa with sour cream.
- Top tortillas equally with vegetables, then salsa mixture, and roll up.
- Or just let everyone make their own.
A quick, simple & tasty Friday night meal= A winner in our cookbook. :) I roughly halved the recipe & used red onion, added crushed garlic & red chilli, 125g corn kernals (drained) and sliced mushies, so it's a great recipe to play around with, too!
Barb, this was excellent!! Instead of tortillas, I used Flatout Flat Bread to wrap up my fajita. I liked the idea of mixing the salsa and sour cream together, it worked nicely. I'll be making this one often. Thank you so much for posting. Made for *Healthy Choices ABC Tag 2009* game
What a great easy recipe. I made it exacltly as stated. I liked the idea of mixing the salsa with the sour cream. Thanks Barb