Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from restaurant called "Polo Grill".
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 5 purple potatoes
- seasoned bread crumbs, as needed
- salt and pepper, as needed
- butter, as needed
- milk, as needed
- chopped parsley, as needed
- Thaw chicken breasts, trim fat and set aside.
- Julienne peppers and mix colors together, season with salt and pepper mix to taste.
- Crack eggs in a bowl and whisk until mixed.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Season flour with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Make a small incision in chicken breast and season inside chicken with salt and pepper and stuff peppers into the cavity.
- Using a standard breading procedure, dredge chicken in seasoned flour.
- Dip in egg wash and then dredge in seasoned bread crumbs.
- Place chicken on greased sheet pan and place in a 400°F preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until inside of chicken is 180°F.
- Peel and cut potatoes into small pieces and place in saucepan of water.
- Boil over medium-high heat until fork tender.
- Drain and place potatoes in bowl.
- Season potatoes as you would your favorite mashed potato recipe.
- Serve with chicken.
- You can garnish this with lemon butter.