This comes from the 5 Ingredients or Less! cookbook compiled by home economics teachers. It looks super tasty to me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- 2Coat a wok or skillet with non-stick cooking spray; add oil.
- 3Place over medium-high heat until hot.
- 4Add peppers and stir-fry 4 minutes.
- 5Add reserved sauce mixture.
- 6Cook, stirring constantly until thickened.
- 7Serve over hot, cooked rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bell Pepper Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.6
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1008.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g