Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This comes from the 5 Ingredients or Less! cookbook compiled by home economics teachers. It looks super tasty to me!
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 medium bell peppers, seeded and cut into strips (any color combination will work)
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- Coat a wok or skillet with non-stick cooking spray; add oil.
- Place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add peppers and stir-fry 4 minutes.
- Add reserved sauce mixture.
- Cook, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Serve over hot, cooked rice.