Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
When you get fed up of regular old salsa..
- 50 g coloured bell peppers (red, yellow, green)
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Roast the bell peppers over a direct flame, charring the skins lightly. Wrap in a damp cloth and leave for a while. The skins should peel off easily.
- Roast the garlic in a pan. Cool and chop finely. Add to the diced bell peppers.
- Season with the salt, pepper, olive oil and balsamic vinegar and mix well. Stir in the chopped parsley.
- Serve with crudites, nachos etc.
I love bell peppers so it was no surprice I really loved this recipe. Super simple to put together, and the loved the flavor of the roasted garlic. I did use cilantro instead of the parsley, but it turned out fantastic. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Fall 2008.