Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Jordan Maerin’s cookbook, Raw Foods for Busy People. It calls for Tahini Dressing #490621 for the Tahini Dressing.
- 2 cups bell peppers, diced, mixed colors
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup tahini, dressing (Tahini Dressing)
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- Toss all ingredients together and serve. Enjoy!
This was a nice refreshing salad much enjoyed with the tahini dressing. I halved the recipe and ate it in one sitting. Thanks!