Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Excellent pizza ! Courtesy of Bon Appetit
Make and share this Bell Pepper, Red Onion, and Goat Cheese Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 10 ounces purchased fully baked thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups packed baby spinach leaves (1 1/2 to 2 ounces)
- 1 1⁄2 cups thickly sliced mushrooms (5 to 6 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup drained roasted red pepper, from jars, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 8 large fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 1 (5 ounce) package soft fresh goat cheese, coarsely crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425°F Place pizza crust on large baking sheet.
- Mix olive oil and minced garlic in small bowl. Using pastry brush, brush 2 tablespoons garlic oil evenly over crust. Top with spinach leaves, then sprinkle with sliced mushrooms, roasted red peppers, red onion slices, fresh basil, and crumbled goat cheese.
- Drizzle pizza evenly with remaining garlic oil.
- Bake pizza until crust is crisp and cheese begins to brown, about 18 minutes. Transfer pizza to board. Cut into wedges and serve warm.