1/7 Photos of Bell Pepper Rajas
I adopted this recipe. I found 9 baby sweet red, yellow, & orange peppers which I just cut in half seeded and stuffed. The peppers are very sweet and the cheese gives this a nice kick. Meanwhile the olives give this appetizer a nice saltiness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 green bell pepper (Peppers should be seeded and cut into 6 strips each.)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (Peppers should be seeded and cut into 6 strips each.)
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper (Peppers should be seeded and cut into 6 strips each.)
- 3/4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons ripe olives, Chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper, crushed
- 1Cut bell pepper strips crosswise into halves.
- 2Arrange in ungreased broiler proof pie pan, 9 X 1 1/4-inches or round pan 9 X 2-inches.
- 3Sprinkle with cheese, olives and red pepper.
- 4Set oven control to broil.
- 5Broil peppers with tops 3 to 4 inches from heat until cheese is melted, about 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bell Pepper Rajas
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.6
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 12.5 mg
- Sodium 100.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.8 g