Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
I adopted this recipe. I found 9 baby sweet red, yellow, & orange peppers which I just cut in half seeded and stuffed. The peppers are very sweet and the cheese gives this a nice kick. Meanwhile the olives give this appetizer a nice saltiness.
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper (Peppers should be seeded and cut into 6 strips each.)
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper (Peppers should be seeded and cut into 6 strips each.)
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper (Peppers should be seeded and cut into 6 strips each.)
- 3⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons ripe olives, Chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper, crushed
- Cut bell pepper strips crosswise into halves.
- Arrange in ungreased broiler proof pie pan, 9 X 1 1/4-inches or round pan 9 X 2-inches.
- Sprinkle with cheese, olives and red pepper.
- Set oven control to broil.
- Broil peppers with tops 3 to 4 inches from heat until cheese is melted, about 3 minutes.
Really good! I added chopped up zucchinis to make it a little more substantial!
Incredibly easy and delicious. Definitely on my menu for future dinner parties! I used red, green, orange and yellow peppers. Like, wow. :-)
Really tastey, really easy, really pretty. Will make again! ZWT3