- 2 large sweet red peppers, diced
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 2 large sweet green peppers, diced
- 2 cups red cabbage, sliced
- 1 lb zucchini, sliced
- 4 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, heat the oil until hot, add zucchini, red and green peppers, and carrots.
- Cook the vegetables over medium-high heat, stirring often for about 5 minutes.
- Add cabbage, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Continue to cook the mixture 5 minutes longer or until the vegetables are crisp tender.