Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Cooking Light. You can use feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes.
- 6 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 large yellow bell peppers or 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/8-inch strips
- 1 1⁄4 cups quartered cherry tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives or 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- Place bell pepper in a colander; drain pasta over bell pepper.
- Combine pasta, bell pepper, tomatoes, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently. Serve immediately.
This is really good and so easy too! I used garlic and herb feta cheese when I made this. Thanks for sharing!
This made a nice side to some tilapia for dinner. I did add a touch of butter. Thank you!