- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 bell pepper, any color, cut into 1/2 inch thick rings
- 4 eggs
- coarse salt
- ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 romaine lettuce, leafs
Directions See How It's Made
- In large non-stick skillet, heat 1 tsp oil over medium-high.
- Add bells pepper, then crack.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook until egg whites are mostly set but yolks are still runny, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Gently flip and cook one more minute for over easy.
- Place egg atop romaine leaf.
- Sprinkle with 1 tsp oil and Parmesan.