Recipe by smerr10215
My family likes the stuffing of stuffed bell peppers but we don't eat the peppers so I changed things around a little and came up with a recipe that we really like
- 1 -2 bell pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons butter (optional)
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 3 cups cooked noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and dry peppers. Core; remove seeds and cut into small pieces.
- In a frying pan, cook beef, pepper, and onion in butter until beef is brown.
- Add corn and seasonings and cook until heated.
- Place meat mixture in an casserole dish; sprinkle cheese on top.
- Mix tomato soup and water together in a separate bowl and then pour over the cheese.
- Place in 350 degree oven and bake until cheese is melted and dish is bubbly.
- Serve with noodles.