- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 350 ml tomato puree (or use same amount of crushed tomatoes)
- 250 g cannellini beans, canned and drained
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a pot. Sautee onion, garlic and bell peppers until tender.
- Add tomato puree and beans. Season to taste.
- Bring to a boil and let cook for about 15 minutes. Everything should be cooked through and nicely warmed.
- Serve with a nice bread on the side.