1 hr 10 mins
A roasted red pepper, green pepper and tomato relish found in Taste of Home magazine. Serve relish with roast chicken or pork dishes, or use it as a pizza or bruschetta topping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Brush bell peppers with 2 Tablespoons oil; arrange on a baking sheet in single layer.
- 3Roast until peppers are tender and begin to brown, turning occasionally, about 35 minutes.
- 4Cool peppers for 10 minutes.
- 5Peel, seed and slice peppers.
- 6Heat 4 Tablespoons olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7Add plum tomatoes and garlic.
- 8Sauté until tomatoes soften, about 5 minutes.
- 9Add sliced peppers to skillet; sauté about 3 minutes.
- 10Add cilantro and vinegar.
- 11Season with salt and pepper.
- 12Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bell Pepper and Tomato Relish
Serving Size: 1 (1447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.0
- Calories from Fat 378
- Total Fat 42.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 6.7 g