1/3 Photos of Belinda's Tilapia Recipe
Belinda gave this recipe to me to try and it is fantastic. Super simple to prepare, bursting with flavors, colors, and comfort. Serve for a simple dinner or a dinner party. measurements for herbs are approximate as flavors depend on individual
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs tilapia fillets (4 large size filets- would not let me type this)
- olive oil
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 16 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 large tomato, sliced 1/4 in thickness (can use more)
- 1/2-1 cup parmesan cheese
- fresh basil, and or oregano, can be sprinkled over top of green beans and tomatoes if you so choose
- 1In a 9x13-inch roasting pan drizzle olive oil on bottom of pan (approx 1 tbsp).
- 2place green beans on bottom of pan.
- 3Stuff spinach into pan, it will look overflowing DO NOT WORRY about this it will cook down.
- 4Lay tilapia over top of spinach, top with garlic, onions, and tomatoes.
- 5Drizzle with olive oil (approximately 1 tbsp).
- 6Cover with foil and cook 30-40 minutes at 350°F.
- 7Uncover and sprinkle Parmesan cheese and return to oven to bake for additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Belinda's Tilapia Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (562 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.9
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 124.5 mg
- Sodium 418.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 56.8 g