Recipe by Metlantis
Another one of the recipes from the "ladies in the office." I was raised by a talented and schooled cook - recipes like this were not ones that we would've had - but as I've begun to cook for my father after a long long days at the office I've begun to explore some of those easy, yummy Midwest recipes that have passed me by - this one is quite good and easy to put together - I had all this items in my pantry/freezer.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (1 lb) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 frozen 9-inch deep dish pie shell
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In large bowl, whisk together soup, eggs, milk and pepper until combined. Stir in vegetables and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Place pie shell on jellyroll pan. Pour soup mixture into pie shell; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake until set, about 45 minutes.Cool 20 minutes before serving.