This belgian waffle recipe is delicious! Top with your favorite fruit.
Make and share this Belgian Waffles recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, confectioners sugar, oil, milk and egg yolks.
- Beat the egg whites and salt until they stand in soft peaks, mix in the vanilla at this time and fold into the batter (do not over mix).
- Pour 1/8 of the mixture into a hot waffle iron and bake for about 2 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Top with your favorite fruit and whipped cream and serve hot.