1/1 Photo of Belgian Waffle Cookies
Crisp, yummy cookies which a lot of people seem to exchange around the holidays. I think the Italian verson contains anise.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat waffle maker.
- 2Place butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Cream together on med-low.
- 4Add vanilla and salt, increase speed to medium.
- 5Add eggs and mix until smooth.
- 6Decrease speed to low, add flour and mix well.
- 7Divide batter into 4 3/4 cup portions.
- 8Using one portion, drop batter on each corner of the grids.
- 9Close waffle maker and bake until steam no longer escapes (about 3-5 min).
- 10Carefully remove waffle from maker and allow to cool.
- 11Serve plain or with your favorite fruit filling and whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Belgian Waffle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (824 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 902.4
- Calories from Fat 442
- Total Fat 49.2 g
- Saturated Fat 30.0 g
- Cholesterol 227.7 mg
- Sodium 654.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 50.7 g
- Protein 10.8 g