Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe made my taste buds happy. It's so easy. I got this recipe from one of those recipe cards in the produce section at Walmart!
- 2 tart green apples, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 Belgian endive, thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 tablespoons almonds, peeled and shelled
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Mix apple, endives and almondds together in a bowl.
- Mix the dressing and pour on salad.
- Toss thoroughly and serve.
Delightful crisp tasty salad. Easy dressing that is just right. Love Endive, Love this salad
I happened to have walnuts, so I used them with walnut oil for the dressing. I was sort of hesitant about the garlic with apples, but it turned out perfect! Will definately make again!
Hi Starlee; Quick and Easy and so Tasteeee. The combination of the apples and almonds really did the job. Loved that little "CRUNCH". Thanks for sharing, "Uncle Bill"