Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Super simple and easy to throw together! Simple dressing too! Taken from thefreshmarket.com and posted for ZWT.
- 1 tart green apple, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 Belgian endive, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1⁄3 cup almonds, toasted and sliced
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix apple, endives, and almonds together in a bowl.
- Mix the dressing and pour on salad.
- Toss thoroughly and serve.
Great light salad to accompany a steak dinner. Very simple, very easy. ZWT6