Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fabulous recipe I found in Saveur Magazine.
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 -3 teaspoons water
- 5 sprigs fresh tarragon leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup lump crabmeat
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 -5 heads Belgian endive, leaves separated
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayo, curry powder, garlic, tarragon, lemon juice, and 2-3 teaspoons water.
- Add crabmeat, and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well to combine.
- Spoon 1 Tablespoon of crabmeat mixture onto the root end of each endive leaf.
- It is suggested to arrange on a round platter all the way around, and place ripe cherry tomatoes in the center.