1/1 Photo of Belgian Chocolate Lace Wafers
Mommy Diva's Note:
A nice recipe found on cooks dot com for ZWT6.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together flour and nuts. In a 1-quart saucepan, stir together next 3 ingredients. Stirring constantly, bring to boil over medium heat. Remove. Stir in flour mixture until well blended.
- 2Drop by slightly rounded teaspoonfuls in oval shape 3" apart onto foil-lined cookie sheet. Spread evenly with rubber spatula to 1/2" by 1 1/2" oval.
- 3Bake at 350°F 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on foil on rack. Peel foil from cookies.
- 4Place cookies, 1 at a time, top side down on cookie sheet. Return to oven 1 to 2 minutes or until soft.
- 5Roll into cylinder shape starting on long side. Cool on rack.
- 6Spread 1 end of each cookie with melted chocolate. Allow chocolate to set or eat it as-is.
- 7May be stored in tightly covered container up to 1 week.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Belgian Chocolate Lace Wafers
Serving Size: 1 (383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.0
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 24.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g