2 hrs 10 mins
Posted for ZWT6.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter, add 2 tablespoons of flour and simmer for three minutes while stirring.
- 2Add the milk, bring to the boil, keep stirring. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- 3Switch off the heat. Add the cheese and the spices.
- 4Refrigerate the mixture 2 hours.
- 5Form 10 croquettes out of this mixture.
- 6Take out three plates, put bread crumbs in one, the remaining flour in the other and the eggs in the third.
- 7Roll each croquette through flour, then through egg white and finally through bread crumbs.
- 8Put them back into the fridge for 1 hour.
- 9Deep fry until golden brown, approximately 4 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Belgian Cheese Croquettes
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.1
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 194.0 mg
- Sodium 707.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 19.0 g