Recipe by CountryLady
For the most tender results, I recommend using sirloin or fillet. The sauce is very quick & easy ..... also good with pork.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless beef roast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup ale
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for at least 30 minutes before using.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a heavy pot- drink the rest of the beer!
- Bring to a boil& simmer until sauce thickens (about 10 minutes).
- Thread beef on skewers& brush with BBQ sauce.
- Grill on high heat, lid down, for about 5- 6 minutes per side (total 10- 12 minutes) or until still pink in the center.
- Serve with extra sauce for dipping.